- UCPN (M) senior leaders’ internal rift resurfaces July 13, 2015
- Madhes parties to launch joint stir July 13, 2015
- Lipulekh dispute: UCPN (M) writes to PM Koirala, Indian PM Modi & Chinese Prez Xi July 10, 2015
- Lawmakers demand Rs 50 million per constituency under CDP July 10, 2015
- Writ filed at SC demanding right to willful death July 10, 2015
July Maoists press for state borders before charter
KATHMANDU, JUL 07 – At a time when four Madhes-based parties are boycotting discussions in the Constitution Assembly, th...
July Writ filed at SC demanding right to willful death
KATHMANDU, JUL 09 – A writ petition has been filed at the Supreme Court , demanding it legalised the willful death.
July UCPN (M) senior leaders' internal rift resurfaces
KATHMANDU, JUL 12 – At a time of circulating rumours of the UCPN (Maoist) falling prey once again to internal disputes,...
July Lawmakers demand Rs 50 million per constituency under CDP
KATHMANDU, JUL 09 – Cross-party lawmakers have pressed Finance Minister Ram Sharan Mahat to allocate Rs 50 million to e...
July Madhes parties to launch joint stir
KATHMANDU, JUL 04 – In an indication of new unity, almost all the Madhes-based parties in the Constituent Assembly and o...